Specification Sheet: Irrigation Meter LXXG 50mm – 300mm
• Measures the volume of cold water passing through a pipeline.
• Removable internal mechanism without removing meter from pipeline.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Dry dial register with magnetic drive.
• Low pressure loss.
• Cast Iron epoxy coated body.
• Pulse prepared.
• Resists water hammer and pollution.
• Verification certification available on request.
• Each meter has a unique serial number.
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ± 5%.
• In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ± 2%.
• Working temperature: ≤ 40°C for cold water: 1600 kPa (16 Bar).
• Compliance with ISO4064.
• Must be installed on a horizontal pipeline only.
• Meters should be constantly full of water during operation.