Specification Sheet: EMS Bulk Meters – Class C v2
• Measures the volume of clean, cold water passing through a pipeline.
• DMA (District Metered Areas)
• MNF (Minimum Night Flow)
• Water Preservation Management
• Leakage Detection
• Accuracy Performance Class C Approval.
• Easy to read LCD Display protected from condensation.
• Various communication options.
• Digital encoding with Transfer Interface to Output 4-20mA, Pulse, RS-485, Modbus (RTU).
• Reliably starts measuring with low water flows.
• Wide measuring range.
• Built-in filter to block foreign bodies.
• Built-in flow straightener.
• Built-in 8 years life expectancy Lithium battery (Under normal use).
• Replaceable battery.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Gear free, with electronic sensing devices.
• Meter not affected by magnetic interference.
• Enclosure Rating: IEC60529 IP68 / Gauss 1500 Protection.
• Cast Iron epoxy coated body.
• Verification certification available on request.
• Each meter has a unique serial number.
INTELLEGENT MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS:
• Anti-Magnetic Symbol.
• Leakage Indicator (Days).
• Forward & Reverse Flow Direction Indicator.
• Battery Level Indicator.
• Tamper-proof indicator.
• Instantaneous Flow Rate Value.
• Accumulated Flow Rate Value.
• Overload Flow Rate Chart.
• Accumulated Flow Rate Chart.
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ± 5%.
• In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ± 2%.
• Maximum fluid temperature: ≤ 60°C for cold water: 1600 kPa (16 Bar).
• Maximum fluid temperature: ≤ 60°C for cold water: 2400 kPa (24 Bar) on request.
• Ambient working temperature: – 25 ˚C to 70 ˚C.
• Compliance with SANS 1529 – 1: 2006 for sizes: 50mm – 100mm (Class C).
• Compliance with ISO4064 for sizes: >100mm (Class C).
• Must be installed on a horizontal pipeline only.
• Pipeline must be flushed before installation.