Specification Sheet: BULK METER LXLC 40mm-600mm Removable Element Woltman Water Meter v2
• Measures the volume of clean, cold water passing through a pipeline.
• DMA (District Metered Areas)
• Removable internal mechanism without removing meter from pipeline.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Dry dial register with magnetic drive.
• Low pressure loss.
• Cast Iron epoxy coated body.
• Pulse prepared.
• Verification certification available on request.
• Each meter has a unique serial number.
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ± 5%.
• In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ± 2%.
• Working temperature: ≤ 50°C for cold water: 1600 kPa (16 Bar)
• Working temperature: ≤ 50°C for cold water: 2500 kPa (25 Bar) on request.
• Compliance with SANS 1529 – 1: 2006 for sizes: 40mm – 100mm
• Compliance with ISO4064 for sizes: >100mm
• Must be installed on a horizontal pipeline only.
• Pipeline must be flushed before installation.
• Meters should be constantly full of water during operation.