Specification Sheet: PM Inferential Meter LSLG – 15:20mm
• Measures the volume of cold water passing through a pipeline.
• Domestic billing purposes.
• DZR brass body, epoxy coated.
• Magnetic drive.
• Dry type indicator for clear reading.
• Inlets Strainer.
• Pulse prepared with different pulse settings available.
• Capable for recalibration.
• Not sensitive to fine solids.
• Supplied with brass Tail pieces / Connectors.
• Each meter has a unique serial number.
• Inlet and Outlet threads compatible with ISO metric sizes.
• Working temperature: ≤ 50°C for cold water: 1600 kPa (16 Bar)
• Working temperature: ≤ 90°C for hot water: 1000 kPa (10 Bar)
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ± 5%.
• In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ± 2% (Hot water meter: ± 3%).
• Conforms to SANS 1529-1: Class B.
• Conforms to ISO4064: Class B.