Specification Sheet: PM TDS 100H Ultrasonic
• Non invasive measurement of velocity of liquid flowing in a pipeline.
• Accuracy: better than 99%.
• Repeatability: Better than 98%.
• Installation: Clamp on.
• Display: 4 x 16 English letters.
• Output: RS232.
• Weight: .53kg.
• Power: 100 – 230VAC built-in Ni-H rechargeable battery.
• Battery life: 10 hours.
The TDS – 100H series ultrasonic flow meter uses the well known Transit-Time measurement principle plus propriety signal processing and ultrasonic transceiver technology.
When an ultrasonic signal is transmitted through the flowing liquid, there is a time difference (transit time) between the upstream and downstream transducers which is proportional to the flow velocity according to the formula below.