Specifications: PM Volumetric Rotary Piston Meter ASM LXHP Plastic v22
• Measures the volume of clean, cold water passing through a pipeline.
• Domestic billing purposes.
• Plastic shell of solid and robust design for long service life.
• Corrosion resistance, UV Stabilised, fibreglass reinforced polymer plastic.
• Optimum accuracy and performance in any position (horizontal or vertical).
• Grooved rotary piston.
• Clear, easily read, liquid sealed 8 digit counter.
• Measuring accuracy approved to SANS 1529-1.
• Internal Non-Return Valve and Strainer.
• Each meter has a unique serial number.
• Pulse prepared.
• Inlet and Outlet threads compatible with ISO metric sizes.
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ± 5%.
• In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ± 2%.
• Working temperature: 2° C ~ 40 °C.
• Nominal pressure: 1600 kPa (16 Bar).
• Maximum test pressure: 4800 kPa (48 Bar).
• Conforms to SANS 1529-1:2006 (Class C).
• Conforms to ISO4064: Class C.
• May be installed on a horizontal or vertical pipeline.
• Pipeline must be flushed before installation.
• Meters should be constantly full of water during operation.
• Meter to be used with plastic Tailpieces/Connectors.
• No Hemp to be used during installation.
• No soldering or heat to be applied during installation.
• All plastic meters to be installed in Plastic Water Meter boxes to prevent UV deterioration.