Specification Sheet: Combinatioin Water Meter
• Measures the volume of clean, cold water passing through a pipeline.
• DMA (District Metered Areas).
• Wide measuring range.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Dry dial register with magnetic drive.
• Low pressure loss.
• Cast Iron epoxy coated body.
• Pulse output for both sizes (on request).
• Each meter has a unique serial number.
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ± 5%.
• In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ± 2%.
• Working temperature: ≤ 50° C for cold water: 1000 kPa (10 Bar).
• Working temperature: ≤ 50° C for cold water: 1600 kPa (16 Bar) on request.
• Compliance with ISO4064: Class B.
• Must be installed on a horizontal pipeline only with register facing upwards.
• Pipeline must be flushed before installation.
• Meters should be constantly full of water during operation.
• The height ‘G’ is necessary to remove the measuring unit.
• The meter must have 10 diameters of straight pipe before water meter and 5 diameters of straight pipe after water meter to ensure roper flow through meter.