Specification Sheet: PM LXSC-15KS ~ 20KS – LXSC-15K1S-v6-Extra Dry Dial Plastic Water Meter (Export Only)
Measures the volume of cold potable water passing through a pipeline to a household or residential unit.
• Extra dry-type water meter.
• Non airflow recording unaffected by grit.
• Protection from environment IP 68
• Copper-can register.
• Magnetic drive for counter.
• Optimum accuracy and performance at all times.
• Anti freezing property.
• Measuring accurate to ISO4064 – Class C Standard.
• 5mm glass or plastic lens option available.
• Optional remote reading addition without need for removal or dismantling.
• Available with non return valve (NRV)
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from (Qmin) inclusive up to but excluding (Qt) is ±5%.
• In the upper zone from (qt) inclusive up to and including (Qs) is ±2% cold water (Hot water meter: ±3%).
• Water temperature: ≤50°C for cold water.
• Water pressure: ≤1.0MPa – optional 1.6Mpa.
• Each water meter has one set couplings optional: 2pcs tube, 2pcs nut and 2pcs gasket.